Information Collection and Use
Rikvin Ventures Pte Ltd (“Rikvin Ventures,” “we,” or “us”) may collect personal information from you when you visit our website, use our services, or communicate with us. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Name, email address, phone number, and other contact information.
- Business plans or other information you submit to us.
We may use this information to:
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer support.
- Evaluate your business plan and determine whether we are interested in engaging with you.
- Improve our website and services.
We will not share your personal information with third parties, except:
- When necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations.
- When necessary to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others.
- When necessary to provide our services, including sharing information with our affiliates, partners, or service providers who assist us in delivering our services.
Please note that submitting a business plan or other information to us does not create a confidential relationship, and we do not guarantee the confidentiality or security of such information. We may use or disclose this information for any purpose, including without limitation evaluating, investing in, or acquiring businesses, without any obligation to you.
When you submit a message through the contact form on our website, we collect the information you provide, such as your name and email address, to respond to your inquiry. We do not share this information with third parties or use it for marketing purposes.